Sunday, 19 February 2012



Getting organised and staying organised at university is a fine art. Why not use EVERNOTE® to give you a hand. I use Evernote to help me keep track of great websites, keep all of my images in one place, e mail notes to friends and so much more.

It's hard to keep track of all the websites you visit. You will need to keep track of sites for referencing. EVERNOTE® can help with this. All you have to do is download EVERNOTE®'s handy web clipper for Firefox and your on your way.

The best thing about EVERNOTE® is that it is free and you can access your EVERNOTE® account on your home computer, via the net and on your phone, you'll never be without all of your important notes. I encourage all of you to have a look at the EVERNOTE® blog and take a guided tour. Let your imagination run wild.

I guarantee you'll love it! Check out all great things you can use EVERNOTE®, hot the link below to find out more or go to www.evernote.com.


Happy organising!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.